Thursday, June 14, 2018

Meeting Make and Takes

On Tuesday evening I hosted a meeting for my local team members.  We stream the meeting and the demos live for those members of my team who aren't local so they can still participate.  At the meeting my team got to make these two make and takes.  The first is a sweet little tote bag.  I had 4 of the new In Colors to choose from for these bags.  They're super easy to make from a 6" x 6" piece of DSP.  The handles are 1/2" x 6, you'll need 2 of those.  After you cut the handles you're left with a 5x6 piece of DSP that is the exact size you need to make these totes!  On the 5" side score at 1" and 4", on the 6" side score at 2 1/2" and 3 1/2".  Then it's just like assembling a bag or box.  Trim your tabs and adhere together!  The greeting is from the new Little Elephant Stamp Set. 
Their second make and take was made with the Animal Outing set and the Abstract Impressions set.  I saw this cute animal pattern background on Erica's blog and I LOVED it!  What a great idea!  I love this cute card with the giraffe!!  If you're interested in joining me for my next team meeting in August, please join my team!  I'd love to have you!  If you wishlist from the new catalog is over $100 now is a GREAT time to join and get those products in your kit and then at a discount after!  Contact me for more info or if you're ready, sign up here!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: