Monday, July 2, 2018

July Class To Go and Promotions!

This month is full of amazing promotions and exciting opportunities!!! 
First you don't want to miss the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion.  With so many different DSP options to choose from stocking up this month is easy!!  To see all the DSP that are part of this promotion and to shop now head to my online store here

I'm so excited about this next exciting opportunity because it's such an amazing deal! If you love our new ink pads and you LOVE our new colors this is for you! When you join my team in July you get not one, not two but TEN new ink pads!!  You get to choose an entire color family of ink pad for FREE!!! A $67.50 value!  No strings attached!  Isn't that the best deal ever!!! The starter kit is only $99 and you get to customize it with $125 of products of YOUR choice!!!  PLUS you get the color family of ink pads!!!  That makes the starter kit a value of over $190 for only $99!!! There has never been a better time to sign up! I know what you're thinking, "But I don't want to sell it, I don't want to host classes, it's not for me" Is IS for YOU!!!  Most of my team are hobby demonstrators which means they signed up just because they love the product and it was a great deal.  You don't ever have to host a class or sell a single item! Get the kit simply because it's an incredible deal.  That's it! No strings attached! I would love to have you on my team!  Contact me with question or if you ready to customize your kit sign up NOW!  

Finally, I have July's class to go kit all planned and ready for you!  Every month I'll offer a class focused around a specific stamp set or bundle which includes PDF instructions.  There will be three different options for the Class To Go.  Prices will vary every month.  You have until the 10th of the month to sign up, all invoices MUST be paid by the 10th.  I'll then order supplies and get them mailed by the 20th of the month. PDFs will be sent on the 10th of the month.  I will ship within the USA only, there are additional shipping fees.  If you're local to me once your kit is ready I'll contact you to deliver.

This month's class to go features the Little Elephant Bundle! I love this sweet bundle and I know you will too.  This set is for soooo much more than babies.  With greetings like, I'll forget you not, celebrate your big day and to my friend.  This is a set you'll use frequently. This month's class to go kit includes the supplies to make 3 projects, 2 cards and a box.  There are 3 different options to get this class to go kit:
The three options are:
1) I need it all.  This kit includes the products (Little Elephant bundle), plus supplies for your make and takes and PDF instructions.  If you love the cards and love the products then this is the kit for you. If your kit needs to be shipped there is an additional $7 charge.
2) Just the supplies.  This kit includes just the make and take supplies and PDF instructions.  If you already have the products used in this months kit and you just want the cards, this is the kit for you!  If your kit needs to be shipped there is an additional $5 charge.
3) PDF only.  This option is for the PDF emailed to you. If you're a demonstrator or want to prep your own supplies this is the option for you.  My team will get the PDF every month for free, now is a great time to join my team! The PDF will be sent via email on the 10th of the month.


The costs for this months kits are:
1) I Need It All $35 for clear mount, if you prefer wood mount please contact me for price (plus $7, if your kit needs to be shipped)
2) Just The Supplies $20 (plus $5 if your kit needs to be shipped)
3) PDF Only $10
To purchase any of these kits please email me stamperrdn@q.com and let me know which kit you want.  I'll send you an invoice via Paypal and you'll have until the 10th to pay. If you have any questions please let me know.  I'm excited to offer this opportunity to you!

It's gonna be a big month and I'm so excited! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: