Monday, July 30, 2018

Stitched All Around Bundle Of Sunshine!

What a crazy weekend it's been!!!  All I can say is I'm blown away by what happened in only 48 hours!  We have an amazing promotion going on right now where when you join Stampin' Up! you get 10 ink pads free.  It's incredible! Learn about it here! My team grew at an incredible rate literally overnight!  My direct team grew, my 2nd and 3rd levels team grew, we have so many new team members I'm so excited!!!  As a result of all our new members I promoted to Gold in the Stampin' Up! world!  I'm so excited! Getting to Gold was a goal of mine last October when the Stampin' Up! year started.  My goal was to achieve it by this October so I'm thrilled that I promoted now!  It's not too late for you to join my team!!!  We have the MOST fun!!! Join my team now! Hurry you only have until July 31st to get your 10 free ink pads! Onto today's card!  I have two cards to share with you.
The Poppy Parade card I made in a Facebook Live video on my business Facebook page.  LIKE me at Ruth's Stamping Corner.  I won't go into too many details on the card because it's all in the videos. I love the Stitched All Around Bundle though!  I love the rustic look of these cards.
In the video there's also a Flirty Flamingo card.  That card was mailed out before I got a chance to photograph it so you can see it in the video LOL!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: