Monday, July 16, 2018

Treehouse Adventure Week

All week long I'm sharing projects all made using the Treehouse Adventure stamp set! This set is so cute and I got it for one reason----you'll see that card on Thursday! But once I started using it I loved it soooo much I ended up with 4 incredible fun cards that all use the same colors and this one set.  The colors I used are Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape.  This is probably the best rainbow combination I've made!  I love it so much!!! 
For this card I repeatedly stamped the house in every color all over my cardstock.  I stamped the house image in the full strength ink, then all the other pieces of the house I stamped off on scratch paper to get lighter shade.  This is a great way to get a range of colors from one ink pad.  I finished the card with a greeting from Sunshine Sayings and some Granny Apple Green.  This would be such a cute card for a house warming.  I have lots more to share with this stamp set.  Check back all week long! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: