Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Happy To Know You

With our DSP on sale this month I thought this was a great time to start using it.  This piece of DSP is from the Twinkle Twinkle package and it's probably one of my favorites in the package. I love the simple striped pattern of it.  In addition to the DSP I had an embossed piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock, embossed with the Tufted Embossing folder (it's a must have by the way!).  For my greeting I used the new Friendly Expressions. 
I cut out the greeting using the Stitched Shapes Framelits then I fussy cut the 'ppy' on the happy.  I wanted the DSP to be flush against the greeting and unless I could cut those letters out it wouldn't happen otherwise.  Plus I love the way half the greeting hangs over the DSP, it's a fun and unique way to do it.  I mounted it on a scallop oval from the Layer Ovals Framelits and adhered the entire card together. 

If you want to get your DSP free shop the Buy 3 get 1 free sale now!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: