Thursday, July 5, 2018

Friendly Expressions In Lovely Lipstick

Let's talk for a minute about how perfect this color is.  Lovely Lipstick is a new In Color and it's the perfect mix between pink and red.  It's defiantly one of my favorites and I'll be reaching for it a lot! I love how perfectly the ribbon and the card coordinate. That is one of the best things about our amazing products.  The coordination is so perfect every time!  This card also features the new Subtle Embossing Folder.  This embossing folder makes our smooth card stock in to textured or even a linen look card stock!  So pretty!! It's a simple addition that makes a big statement!!  If you love this color and all the new In Colors and are in the Albuquerque area like me, join me for my July class.

Saturday, July 28, 2018, 9:30am-12:00pm
Meet Our New In Colors
Albuquerque, NM
We have 5 beautiful new In Colors!  I love them and you will too!!  Join me at this class and make one card featuring each of the new In Colors and coordinating products. You’ll make 5 cards.  Don’t miss this class! This class is $20 or FREE with a $35 order!  Call, email or text to RSVP.  Email me today to sign up stamperrdn@q.com Last day to RSVP is July 20.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: