Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Make A Wish

I have a really cute card for you today showcasing the Broadway Bound Bundle! This is one of my favorite bundles in the Annual Catalog!  My favorite part of this bundle is the framelits.  You can make an entire card with just the framelits!  This card has minimal stamping!  For the background I started with the diamond border piece in the framelit and cut our rows and rows of diamonds.  Don't stress too much about getting them perfectly straight. I certainly didn't and I think it looks great.  It creates a fun subtle background that doesn't need to be perfect as the star of the card is that giant WISH!
I cut the 'wish' framelit from Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  To get that awesome silver metallic look on the bottom of it I simple brushed my VersaMark pad over the bottom half.  I did this lightly so that it would look a little splotchy especially in the middle where it fades out.  I love it!  I finished the card with some simple stamping from the Broadway Bound set in Gorgeous Grape.  So pretty and these colors are so fun together.  It's an unexpected combination of Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss and Gorgeous Grape that seems to work!  Finally I finished the card with some of the new Silver Metallic Pearls.  So fun!  I'd love to get this in the mail!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: