Thursday, July 19, 2018

Up House

I mentioned on Monday that I bought this set for one reason, to make THIS card! When I saw it all I could think of was the house from the Disney/Pixar movie Up.  If you haven't seen it you're missing out.  This little house was perfect for the Up house.  I added a chimney on this house, the stamp set doesn't include a chimney but in the movie that's where the balloons come out of.  So I used the flag image in the set and masked off the house and stamped the chimney.  You'd never know otherwise.  It looks so great!  
In the movie Carl and Ellie have an Adventure Book.  This greeting that's in the Treehouse Adventures set was soooo perfect for this card.  I stamped it on vellum and cut slits on either side of the balloons to tuck the vellum in and hide the adhesive.   I hope I've shown you this week all that you can do with the Treehouse Adventure set!  There's so many possibilities to this set, I didn't even make a treehouse! It's a must have set!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: