Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Postcard Pals Again

You guys this is my new favorite stamp set ever!  I seriously cannot put it down!  I've been creating more with this cute pelican and the even cuter otter (see him again tomorrow).  Today's card is pretty cute too though!!!  I love the pelican a lot more than I thought I would! The card is pretty simple, I cut him out and a scallop circle to mat him on with the Layering Circles framelits. 
I added an embossed greeting from the Itty Bitty Greetings set and added some of the Polka Dot ribbon to match the embossed polka dot background.  The pelican was colored with the Stampin' Blends and I'm happy to say ALL the colors are now in stock and I should have more colors to play with very soon!!!  YAY!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: