Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Beary Cute Bear

I have a punch art class this weekend and I'm so excited!  I adore punch art.  I love making it, I love all the tiny little pieces that make everyone else crazy!  I love it all!!!  But one of the great things about a punch art class is I get to make a BUNCH of punch art cards and pick and choose my favorites for the class!  I have few punch art cards to share over the next couple of days.  These card DID NOT make the cut for my class.  I will share my class punch art cards next week.  This sweet little bear is so stinkin' cute!!!! I do love him!  
Aside from his body, which is an oval, he is made all from circle punches and framelits!  Just circles!!!  If you're a fan of punch art or want to do more of it, get circles and ovals.  Circles and ovals are by far the shapes I use the most in my punch art. You can create almost anything with circles and ovals.  Punches I used are circles 1/2" (nose, eyes, pads on paws), 3/4" (eyes, pads on paws) 1" (cheeks, ears, hands) 1 1/2" (ears, feet).  I used the largest oval for the body, and a larger circle for the head.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: