Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Celebrate With Flowers

Remember yesterday when I shared that I can't get enough of these three colors (Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Tempting Turquoise).  Well here's the second of three examples I have with these colors.  This one is so soft and elegant I love it!!!!  I used the Touches of Texture stamp set for the flowers.  I love these flowers, they're a little sketchy and I love that the solid image of the flower is stamped off.
For the greeting I used my Happy Celebrations stamp set and I embossed it in Copper---swoon!!!!!  I need to pull out my copper more.  I love the look of it!!!!  It's the perfect metallic blend for these colors.  So pretty!!  I finished with a white embossed greeting and a doily (or piece of one!) and some copper thread to tie it all together. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: