Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Celebrate With Flowers

Remember yesterday when I shared that I can't get enough of these three colors (Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Tempting Turquoise).  Well here's the second of three examples I have with these colors.  This one is so soft and elegant I love it!!!!  I used the Touches of Texture stamp set for the flowers.  I love these flowers, they're a little sketchy and I love that the solid image of the flower is stamped off.
For the greeting I used my Happy Celebrations stamp set and I embossed it in Copper---swoon!!!!!  I need to pull out my copper more.  I love the look of it!!!!  It's the perfect metallic blend for these colors.  So pretty!!  I finished with a white embossed greeting and a doily (or piece of one!) and some copper thread to tie it all together. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: