Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, March 6, 2017

Friend and Butterfly Medallion

I am so happy with how this card came out.  I was inspired by this card that I saw on a demonstrator Facebook page.  So pretty, I had to make my own!  I love the colors, I don't usually reach for my Regals but I did this time and I couldn't be happier.  I used Rose Red, Island Indigo and Perfect Plum.  So pretty together!!!  This Make a Medallion stamp set is a must have!!! I'm so in love with it!  I'm sad that it's only going to be around a few more weeks!!  I'll have to get lots of use out of in in the meantime! 
I made 4 of these cards and mailed them all to wonderful friends.  I kept getting interrupted while making these cards so over all it was a 4 day process working here and there, in about 20 minute sessions.  It was all worth it in the end though!!  So pretty! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: