Monday, March 6, 2017

Friend and Butterfly Medallion

I am so happy with how this card came out.  I was inspired by this card that I saw on a demonstrator Facebook page.  So pretty, I had to make my own!  I love the colors, I don't usually reach for my Regals but I did this time and I couldn't be happier.  I used Rose Red, Island Indigo and Perfect Plum.  So pretty together!!!  This Make a Medallion stamp set is a must have!!! I'm so in love with it!  I'm sad that it's only going to be around a few more weeks!!  I'll have to get lots of use out of in in the meantime! 
I made 4 of these cards and mailed them all to wonderful friends.  I kept getting interrupted while making these cards so over all it was a 4 day process working here and there, in about 20 minute sessions.  It was all worth it in the end though!!  So pretty! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: