Monday, March 20, 2017

Punch Art Class Day 1

Last week I shared some punch art cards that didn't make it to my class.  This week I share the ones that did make it.  Can we just take a minute to just admire how flippin' cute this cow is?!?!?!?!?!  So cute!  I can barely stand it!!!!  His body, and nose are done with large oval framelits, his head is a large circle framelit.  His ears and legs are the same small heart framelit.  As for punches I used: 1/2" circle (nostrils and eyes), 3/4" circle (eyes and spots), 1" circle (spots), Petite Petals (horns)
Not to be out done by the cow, this penguin is pretty cute too!!!  His body and wings are all oval framelits, the heart is also a framelit.  Punches used on him: 1/2" cicle (eyes), 3/4" circle (eyes and feet), Blossom Builder (beak).  I have the last two to share tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: