Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 17, 2017

Curvy Butterfly Boxes

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't have a green project but I have a rainbow project and we all know the pot at the end of the rainbow is the most important part of St. Patrick's Day ;) Aren't these boxes so pretty!!?!?!  I love the colors! I love how simple but elegant they are! This butterfly box made from the Curvy Keepsake Framlit was inspired by Erica here.  Erica has a video on her blog so I'm not going to go into too many details about how I made mine, if you're interested defiantly check out her video.
While I'm not going to talk much about how I made these boxes I am going to talk about the Curvy Keepsake box. If you don't own this framelit, YOU MUST!!!  There are about a trillion million brilliant ideas to do with this box.  I challenge you to search 'stampin up curvy keepsake box' on Pintrest and not be blown away by ideas! 
I love this simplicity of this box!  And it's so easy to put together.  Probably this is my favorite box framelit ever!  Maybe.......for now it defiantly is!  Have a great weekend, a safe St. Patty's Day and I will see you back here on Monday with the cards from my class!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: