Friday, March 17, 2017

Curvy Butterfly Boxes

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't have a green project but I have a rainbow project and we all know the pot at the end of the rainbow is the most important part of St. Patrick's Day ;) Aren't these boxes so pretty!!?!?!  I love the colors! I love how simple but elegant they are! This butterfly box made from the Curvy Keepsake Framlit was inspired by Erica here.  Erica has a video on her blog so I'm not going to go into too many details about how I made mine, if you're interested defiantly check out her video.
While I'm not going to talk much about how I made these boxes I am going to talk about the Curvy Keepsake box. If you don't own this framelit, YOU MUST!!!  There are about a trillion million brilliant ideas to do with this box.  I challenge you to search 'stampin up curvy keepsake box' on Pintrest and not be blown away by ideas! 
I love this simplicity of this box!  And it's so easy to put together.  Probably this is my favorite box framelit ever!  Maybe.......for now it defiantly is!  Have a great weekend, a safe St. Patty's Day and I will see you back here on Monday with the cards from my class!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: