Friday, March 3, 2017

Workshop Cards

I was lucky to be asked to do a workshop for a few lovely ladies last weekend.  It was a great workshop and my hostesses earned lots of free stuff!  I was so happy to be there!  These are the two cards that I designed for the make and takes, the first is really simple but so super cute!!!  They asked for a masculine card and this set is perfect for any guy in your life!  I love this card and you can easily change it up with any of the tools. 
This was their second make and take.  I love the pop of Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo!  So fun with all the colorful leaves!  The glimmer paper you can earn FREE but only through the end of March.  I love this glimmer paper option, the three colors are so beautiful.  In the pack you get Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum-yum!!!  Don't wait!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: