Thursday, March 16, 2017

Belle

With the release of the new Beauty and Beast movie tomorrow (disclaimer: the animated one will still be my fav) I thought I'd pull out my Disney roots and make a Belle themed card.  I really love this card!!!  So pretty!!!!  I want her dress!  Again I pulled out lots of circles for this card. 

I know you want to know, so let's just get down to what punches were used.  Circles: 1" (bun and all the layers of her dress), 1 1/2" (head and arms).  Her body and belt is made with the bow punch.  And that is it! Three punches!  Now I did use a large oval framelit to have a base to glue all those circles onto for the bottom of her dress, but it's still only 3 punches!  Her dress is also covered in some Wink of Stella to add more shimmer cause, obviously she needed it.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: