Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Belle

With the release of the new Beauty and Beast movie tomorrow (disclaimer: the animated one will still be my fav) I thought I'd pull out my Disney roots and make a Belle themed card.  I really love this card!!!  So pretty!!!!  I want her dress!  Again I pulled out lots of circles for this card. 

I know you want to know, so let's just get down to what punches were used.  Circles: 1" (bun and all the layers of her dress), 1 1/2" (head and arms).  Her body and belt is made with the bow punch.  And that is it! Three punches!  Now I did use a large oval framelit to have a base to glue all those circles onto for the bottom of her dress, but it's still only 3 punches!  Her dress is also covered in some Wink of Stella to add more shimmer cause, obviously she needed it.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: