Tuesday, March 28, 2017

One Card Three Colors

I've been reaching for these three colors a lot lately.  I love them together, I love them individually, I just can't get enough of them! The three colors are Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Tempting Turquoise.  Last week was our spring break and what little stamping time I did get, these are the only three colors I used.  
 I made this sweet set of cards with minimal supplies.  I used the white notecards, black cardstock as well as cardstock from the three colors mentioned above, white embossing powder and a wink of stella pen.  THAT'S IT!!!  Well of course dimensionals too. Always dimensionals. 
The cards are so super simple I just embossed the flower on each of the colors and the greeting and added them to the note cards.  That's essentially it, it's so beautiful. You could make a stack of these for gifts.....hmmmmmm teacher appreciation idea!!!!  Add any greeting to customize it for any occasion! 
After the cards were assembled I thought they needed a little bit of sparkle.  Everything does! so I colored only the flowers with my wink of stella pen.  This changed the card so much and was such a quick and easy embellishment!  The flower is sparkly and just slightly darker then the rest of the cardstock with really makes the flowers pop!  So pretty!!!  Remember when I said I made a few cards using only these colors, well I have 2 more to share with you so check back tomorrow and Thursday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: