Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

One Card Three Colors

I've been reaching for these three colors a lot lately.  I love them together, I love them individually, I just can't get enough of them! The three colors are Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Tempting Turquoise.  Last week was our spring break and what little stamping time I did get, these are the only three colors I used.  
 I made this sweet set of cards with minimal supplies.  I used the white notecards, black cardstock as well as cardstock from the three colors mentioned above, white embossing powder and a wink of stella pen.  THAT'S IT!!!  Well of course dimensionals too. Always dimensionals. 
The cards are so super simple I just embossed the flower on each of the colors and the greeting and added them to the note cards.  That's essentially it, it's so beautiful. You could make a stack of these for gifts.....hmmmmmm teacher appreciation idea!!!!  Add any greeting to customize it for any occasion! 
After the cards were assembled I thought they needed a little bit of sparkle.  Everything does! so I colored only the flowers with my wink of stella pen.  This changed the card so much and was such a quick and easy embellishment!  The flower is sparkly and just slightly darker then the rest of the cardstock with really makes the flowers pop!  So pretty!!!  Remember when I said I made a few cards using only these colors, well I have 2 more to share with you so check back tomorrow and Thursday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: