Monday, March 13, 2017

Amazing Gold Butterfly

My posting has been a little sporadic lately.  Let's just say last week was crazy busy and well I lost track of a lot of time.  I'm working on establishing a new routine and setting aside specific hours to work and stamp everyday.  Hoping a little more structure will bring some much needed organization to my every crazy life.  Here's hoping right!?!  But I do have a card to share.  I'll be honest, I wasn't loving this card when I first made it.  There's a gold glitter butterfly and doilies what's not to love.  I'm not sure, but I just wasn't digging it.  But after some time, I started to really like it.  
It's strange the way things work out like that.  First, the Hexagons Embossing folder is beyond incredible.  If you don't own this folder.  GET ONE!  GET IT NOW!!!  It's so incredible and stunning in person!  They look like little jewels, it's amazing!!!  GET IT!! Then of course there's the doily and the gold butterfly and the gold thread which I love, all of it!  I don't reach for my Regal colors very often so I think it was the Rose Red that was throwing me off, but I'm learning to appreciate these rich deep colors more and more.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: