Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Rose Wonder Wedding


It's been a while since I pulled out my Rose Wonder set.  It's such a pretty set too!!  Dan and I went to a wedding last weekend. You guys this wedding had gelato (and cake, of course there was cake).  They had about 10-12 different flavors and I'm pretty sure Dan and I sampled them all.  My favorite was the strawberries and champagne, the dark chocolate and the vanilla.  I'm a simple girl, with simple tastes.  They got the ice cream from a place called Frost here in Albuquerque, in Albuquerque Uptown.  Dan and I will go there again, especially now that we know what flavors we like.  Back to the card though :)  If you're going to a wedding you need a card. 
I die cut the rose from the Rose Garden Thinlits and lightly traced with a pencil where it would lay on the card.  Then I loosely and messily watercolored the rose and leaves.  I didn't want it perfect, I was really going for a messy watercolored look.  I didn't want the image to line up perfectly with the colors.  I really love how it came out!  This is a great card for a wedding but you could easily adapt this card for an anniversary, birthday, thank you or just a Wednesday :)  I added some black splatter just for fun and a fun greeting, also in the Rose Wonder set.   

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 

1 comment:

Sandy E. said...

Gorgeous!