Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jar For You

After I got home from Craft Weekend I wanted to send some cards to my friends.  Just a quick note to let them know how much I appreciated their company and how much fun I had with them at craft weekend.  I made a few of these.  Thanks to coordinating framelits this card came together pretty quickly.  I love the soft colors and the simple beauty of the jar!  
Of course I had to add sequins to it, cause I'm sequin obsessed right now! I used the sequins that came in our June Paper Pumpkin!  I love those sequins, and the colors of them!  For the background I just used my sponge daubers to add a little color to background.  I love the softness and I just love those colors together!  I used Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum.  I finished with a little splatter then added my jar and flowers.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: