Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, August 26, 2016

Feathered Thank You

I made this card for my wonderful, good friend Nikki.  Last week she helped me out at the last minute and took my kids for a few hours so I could be somewhere else important.  She happened to have taken the day off of work that day, probably God intervening somehow there knowing I would need help that day.  Whatever the reason I'm so glad she was there to help!  I made this card for her and I had the kids send her some Thank You cards too.  The kids had so much fun.  Nikki and her family were way more fun that I am :)  
The feathers are stamped on Sahara Sand with Sahara Sand ink, except for that colored one.  To get those colors so bright on Sahara Sand I first stamped in White Craft ink.  Then I inked up my feather with Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry and stamped it directly over the white ink.  I used my Wink of Stella to go over it and add some sparkle.  So pretty!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: