Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Shaker Pineapple

Are you ready for some projects that I made at Craft Weekend?  Remember I didn't make a lot, I came home with very few handmade cards, lol.  A lot of times at Craft Weeekends I'll get into a rut and make a thousand of the same kind of card.  This proved to be true at this weekend.  I ended up making a bunch of shaker cards.  Mostly because my obsession with sequins has hit an unhealthy level.  And every time I see sequins, anywhere, I buy them.  I bought some at a big box craft store because they came in cute jars!  It's bad people!  I'm officially addicted to sequins, I have a problem!  On the topic of sequins though....there's some gorgeous sequins coming in the Holiday catalog!  I can't wait to get my hands on those!!!  EEEEKK!!!  Demonstrators get to preorder today, you know those were on my list!  Back to the card!  I saw this card on Pintrest and loved how they did the shaker!
I decided to go with lots of gold and brown sequins and only make the bottom a shaker.  Isn't that cute!!??!  Ahhh!  I love it so much!!!!  I love white embossed greeting on the black cardstock and the gold printed Window Sheet on the right really ties in the gold sequins inside.  So cute!!!  I have another shaker to share tomorrow! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: