Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Rainbow Fiesta

Yesterday I shared a card we did at my class using the Birthday Fiesta bundle.  I've heard from a lot of people that it's a set they like but aren't sure they need.  I have 3 cards over the next 3 days to prove that you do in fact need that bundle :)  Starting with this one. In the set there's stamps that coordinate and fit perfectly into the banner in the set, this stamp is one of them.  There's a tiny flower and a little border around it.  I stamped and embossed in clear powder that tiny flower about a million times for this card.  Then I used my inks and sponge daubers to add color.   
The pattern isn't perfect, because well you can imagine how teadeaous this was.  I had to stamp, pour the powder on just so I could stamp again.  Because I was using VersaMark I couldn't see where I had just stamped.  It took a long time, but I love it, even though the pattern gets wonky I love the rainbow on this card, I love the flower, the big greeting!  I love it all.  Love this set yet???  Maybe not, I have another card tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: