Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, August 8, 2016

Baby Bear!

We are in the final cards from the Craft Weekend, I think I have 2 cards left after this and then I'm done sharing my Craft Weekend cards.  This one is super simple!  But you'll see some sequins made a guest appearance again!  I just love them, just as accents on cards they're perfect!  This Baby Bear set is a MUST HAVE!  Even if you don't know anyone in need of a baby card, you still NEED this set.  You can do make so many cute cards with this bear!  
This one, obviously, is made for a baby but I've also made this card that you could give to anyone in your life!  I made this card for my friend who just found out she's having a baby boy!  How sweet!!!  Super cute and fun!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: