Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, August 19, 2016

Birthday Llama

I know there's some of you waiting to see this llama get inky and here you go!  This card got mailed the day it was made so I didn't have it in my stack of cards to remind me to blog, so that's how he got forgotten.  Since it's a birthday card I wanted to make the llama in a party mood.  What better way to do that then to give a llama maracas and a hat?
The hat is actually on his head.  His ears are pushed through the hat through two little slits I cut in the hat.  If you're going to put a hat on a llama, you have go all for it! The maracas and hat are cut from the coordinating DSP with this set, Fiesta Birthday.  I cut his front teeth and pulled them over the maraca handles.  If you're going to go to the work of actually putting a hat on him you can't skimp on the details when it comes to the maracas too.  He's stamped and watercolored on some watercolor cardstock, I thought that would be nice texture and the blanket on his back is also from the DSP.  I have sooooooo many Holiday Catalog projects to share.  Don't miss next week!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: