Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, August 12, 2016

Merry Mice-Sneak Peek!

You guys all know I'm a sucker for animal sets, you guys all know I love puns so how could I not get this set?  Merry Christmouse-come on seriously, too cute!!!!!!!!!  I though about coloring this guy but I also really needed to use my new Emerald Envy and Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder...YES you read that right-GLITTER EMBOSSING POWDERS!!!  EEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!  You can see the Emerald one on the side of the card.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! So how else was I going to glam up this singing mouse?  Make his clothes glittery of course!  Cause if a mouse is going to wear clothes, they had better sparkle!   
I paper pieced the whole thing, meaning I stamped the mouse multiple times on different colored cardstock then cut out each teeny tiny piece and glued it all back together like a puzzle.  It was a little teadious, but tooootttttalllllyyyy worth it! Once the shirt, scarf and hat were cut out I covered them in VersaMark and embossed them with the glittery powder!  EEEEK!!  Isn't it cool!!!!!??!  I love all the sparkle!!!! Such a cute card!!  You'll see more from this stamp set! There's other cute images that I have plans for!

Thanks for looking, see yous soon!!!!

No comments: