Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

July-September Highlights

At the end of every year I look back at all I've done through the year and pick a few of my favorites to share again.  Here's the January-March selections.  Of course I'll link back to the original post so that can read more about each project if you want. I love this cute baby card.  I love cards that move, this one spins!  You can read more about this card here
Sometimes life stinks, it's a fact of life.  But this cute card will make it better!  You can read more about this card here






















I think I have a slight addiction to flower cards LOL!  What can I say though they make beautiful cards though!  You can read more about this card here

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: