Thursday, December 31, 2015

October-December Highlights

At the end of every year I look back at all I've done through the year and pick a few of my favorites to share again.  Here's the January-March selections.  Of course I'll link back to the original post so that can read more about each project if you want.  I love these trees and I'm a huge fan of non traditional colors. These cards are perfect for me.  You can read more about them here


I just love this fox, that's all.  You can read more about this card here


Finally this card, it's another movement card, the submarine goes up and down.  You can read more about this card here.  That is my look back.  If you have a favorite and I didn't share please leave me a comment.  Have a safe and happy new year and I look forward to more creations in 2016!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

No comments: