Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, January 4, 2016

More of Rose Wonder

We are only 1 day away from the release of the Occasions Catalog and the beginning of Sale A Bration!!!!   I can't wait!!!  Tomorrow everything goes live, also can we talk for a minute about how it's another new year already!?!?!  Let's move on, I just love this card!!!!!  I mentioned in this post that this Rose Wonder set has lots of amazing greetings, this is one of them and it's a good one!  I simply stamped and embossed it on vellum.  Easy and so so pretty!!!
I cut out a rose from some Garden Green and Elegant Eggplant cardstock and adhered it right on the base of one of our White notecards.  I didn't want to add a lot of embellishments to distract from the rose and the greeting, so I simply added a little strip of gold foil cardstock to the top and it also hides the adhesive on the vellum.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! ~ Your Stalker