Thursday, January 21, 2016

Gold Rose Wonder

 I may have an addiction problem with this set :)  I seriously cannot stop using it!  And every card is just stunning!  I made a few of these cards in the gold polka dot and gold stripe for a card swap I did last week.  I love both and can't decide which one I like better!  I used the Gold Designer Vellum for both and love them both!   
One of the things that really makes this card pop is that rose!  The rose I stamped and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder then fussy cut.  There was a white border around the rose which didn't look horrible but instead of that white border I used my Gold Wink Of Stella to outline the rose.  This made all the difference in the card.  The gold glitter border just makes for a beautiful finish! 
The rose is watercolored on watercolor paper.  It's was simply done with just an aqua painter and some Bermuda Bay reinker.  I colored them before I cut them out.  It made it much easier and gave me little corners to hold onto while coloring. I'm going to try to put my Rose Wonder stamp set aside for a while and work with some other stamp sets for a while :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: