Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Live Catalogs Plus Balloon Builders

 Today is the day, the Occasions Catalog and Sale a Bration go live!!  Whooohoooo!!!!  You can see the Occasions Catalog here and the Sale a Bration Catalog here.  You can also see and shop for all the new products here.  Don't forget that for every $50 (USA) you get to choose a FREE Sale a Bration item!  Who doesn't LOVE FREE!!!!!  In honor of the release today I want to share with you a really super cute set of cards I made for a friend with my favorite set from the Occasions Catalog. Balloon Builders.  I'm pretty sure this set was made for me, I've had sooooooooooo much fun with it!!!!  It's like punch art with stamps!!!  The cute animals featured on the cards today were copied right from the catalog!  Don't forget those hundreds of samples are there for you to copy and share!  The animals were so cute and this set of cards was giving to an animal lover that I knew they would be a big hit.  They're stinkin' cute, so brace yourself :)   
The giraffe, SOOOOOO CUTE!!!  (I'll be saying that about all of them so be prepared!).  The cards are all pretty similar and have the same 'hello' greeting from the Watercolor Card Kit in the annual catalog.  I wanted them to be all occasion cards that she could give and use for anyone, the 'hello' greeting was perfect.  I did add some horns to my giraffe and I added eyes to all my creatures.  Don't you just love him!?!?!?!

Next is the flamingo, I'm not gonna lie, he's a cutie!  Instead of using the string from the stamp set I used my Project Life pen to add legs.  I really wanted my flamingo standing on one leg :)
The turtle.  So cute!!!!  He's going places!  In the set of cards she got 2 of each card.  When I finished I realized I should have made 3 of each card because these cards were hard to part with :)  But I know they have a good home and will be loved. 


This one is probably my favorite, LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!!!  How stinkin' cute is he, I just can't get over it.  And if you know me, you can probably hear me giggling with joy like I do when I create something that's too cute to handle, like this elephant.  Seriously, how can you not love him!!!!?! 


This one is probably the one I modified the most from the catalog.  First I wanted the front of the bear, second I did his head differently then the catalog.  I also added a little muzzle and nose to him too.  He's so cuddly!!!  I'm so excited about the opportunities of this set!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: