Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, January 22, 2016

Love You Sew

This hostess set from the Occasions catalog was too cut to pass up!!!  I love all the crafty little greetings in it!  Plus it has super cute crafty stamps too!  I was sold!  I needed to have it!  I was looking at the set and this little cross stitched heart just kept calling my name.  I wanted a softer more pastel card so I pulled out some Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and Soft Sky.  I had a vision (don't I always), I knew I needed exact placement of the hearts so I pulled out my Stamp a ma jig.  With the help of that tool, I was able to get perfect placement for all my hearts.  I couldn't be more pleased with it!  
I stamped the greeting on a tag. On some scrap paper I stamped a spool and added some gold thread to it after I fussy cut it out.  The top and bottom of the spool are painted with some Gold Wink of Stella.  Finally to finish the card I added just a little gold glitter ribbon (retired from the Holiday Catalog).  Super cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: