Friday, January 22, 2016

Love You Sew

This hostess set from the Occasions catalog was too cut to pass up!!!  I love all the crafty little greetings in it!  Plus it has super cute crafty stamps too!  I was sold!  I needed to have it!  I was looking at the set and this little cross stitched heart just kept calling my name.  I wanted a softer more pastel card so I pulled out some Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and Soft Sky.  I had a vision (don't I always), I knew I needed exact placement of the hearts so I pulled out my Stamp a ma jig.  With the help of that tool, I was able to get perfect placement for all my hearts.  I couldn't be more pleased with it!  
I stamped the greeting on a tag. On some scrap paper I stamped a spool and added some gold thread to it after I fussy cut it out.  The top and bottom of the spool are painted with some Gold Wink of Stella.  Finally to finish the card I added just a little gold glitter ribbon (retired from the Holiday Catalog).  Super cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: