Friday, January 29, 2016

Birthday Balloons

I really love this card.  It's super simple, but so colorful and fun!  This card just makes me happy!  You could also make this card with the balloons doing an ombre type of color going light to dark or dark to light in one color, that would be really pretty as well!  I stamped each balloon, starting with the red and blue to mark the start and ending then filling in the center balloons.  IF I would have measured and calculated everything exactly I probably would have gotten more even placement, but you know, they're balloons, balloons wiggle and float around they don't stay perfectly symmetrical or exactly where you place them so I ended up being ok with my balloons. 
I used a white gel pen to write each letter onto the balloon, then I painted each balloon with Wink of Stella to give a little extra shine!  The strings were hand drawn as well.  I added clouds to the background using the Sprinkles of Life set.  I love this card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: