Monday, January 11, 2016

40th Anniversary

One of my absolute favorite bundles in the new catalog is the Rose Wonder Bundle.  The stamp set is so pretty and I just love all the fonts and greetings in it.  But the rose die!  This should be on EVERYONE'S wishlist!  I've used this entire bundle soooo much...just wait!  Every card I make is prettier than the last.  Of course throwing some glitter into the mix always helps too ;)  Over the Christmas break my parents celebrated their 40th anniversary.  I came up with this simple yet elegant card.   
The congratulations greeting is actually from the Balloon Celebration set.  There's some really fun greetings in that set as well!  I used the Little Numbers Framelits and cut out 40th from black cardstock.  To make it shine a little more I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen ON TOP of the letters and numbers.  Here's another good thing about the Fine Tip Glue Pen, It dries nice and glossy and smooth. Now don't get me wrong I love Crystal Effects but these numbers were pretty small and there's just more control with the fine tip glue pen.  PLUS another bonus, this dries so much quicker than Crystal Effects.  A nice layer of Crystal Effects I would leave drying for a couple hours if not overnight.  This glue, maybe an hour it was completely dry.  Huge bonus!  I love products that work in multiple ways!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: