Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Picture Perfect

Over the Christmas break I was fortunate to get together with a couple stamping buddies, Michelle and Kim, for a fun afternoon of crafting.  I asked Kim to bring this set.  It wasn't originally on my radar from the new catalog but I wanted to play with it.  This rose is sooooooo beautiful!  It left me wondering WHY it wasn't on my radar, ummmm this is probably a set I should own.......probably.....
I only used one color of ink for the rose, Blackberry Bliss.  The most solid image I stamped off on scratch paper twice, then the middle image I stamped off once and final the detail image I stamped full strength.  I think sometimes people think you need 100 ink pads to achieve a look like this, it was all done with 1!!!  I stamped a bunch of leaves too and fussy cut everything!  To add even more depth I used my Gold Wink of Stella pen to brush the edges of all the flowers and leaves in gold!  It adds so much!!!!!  I then splattered some gold all over the background.  I've been a fan of the Wink Of Stella pens for a really long time (don't tell Stampin' Up! but I bought some before they were in the catalog).  I'm soooooo glad that we finally carry them.  Like dimensionals, these pens will probably be in every card I make!  Just look for the sparkle!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: