I went with a little different look for this card, but I'm pretty happy with it. I wanted to try some big watercolor splotches in the background. I wasn't really sure how I was going to do it. The few times that I've tried to do it with a paintbrush just haven't worked out. But I saw a technique that used a block to do it. I grabbed my largest block and put a little reinkers in Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Mint Macron on there. Then I sprayed it with some water then I just dipped my cardstock into the mess. I really like this look. It looks very organic and natural. Some of the colors were starting to mix into an unpleasant muddy color so I used my heat tool to quickly dry the paper and stop all the bleeding.
Once it was completely dry I grabbed my stamp from A Nice Cuppa set and embossed it with Black Glitter Embossing Powder. This is my own mix but it's easy to make, 2 parts embossing powder to one part Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (or you can use Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder). There's lots of sparkle in this image.