Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Floating Butterfly

This card wasn't planned....really are any of them?  But I was showing a few people how much I love the Precision Plate for the Big Shot and we decided to cut out this intricut butterfly.  The precision plate works great and these detailed dies just pop right out!  I love mine!!!  After I showed how easy it was, I was left with a butterfly.  I decided to go with it and make a 'floating butterfly' card. 
The butterfly is glued down on a window sheet so it gives it a 'floating' look.  I also cut out a second butterfly and glued it on the inside of the card directly behind the butterfly on the front.  That way you never see adhesive or anything else.  I added a little black glimmer paper, because....glitter is always better!  I love this card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: