Monday, November 30, 2015

Silent Night

If I had to choose one set from the Holiday Catalog that I thought was a must have, surprisingly it would be the Wonderland set.  This set wasn't even on my radar for the first month or so of the catalog, then I saw sample after sample with it and now I love it!  Don't know what I'll do when it's gone :(  It's on the Holiday Catalog retiring list, don't miss out on getting this set!  It's a keeper!!!  I have yet to make a card I don't love!  This card is no exception, and it couldn't be more simple!!!! 
The trees are stamped in White Craft Ink and the greeting is embossed on vellum.  To add just a little more 'wow' to it, I simply added a strip of Silver Glimmer paper and the card is done!  It's that easy!!!!  When in doubt add glitter....seriously....it will  make all the difference! 
Today is the last day of the Online Extravaganza!!!  Don't miss the amazing sales today!!! 
Hurry supplies are limited!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: