Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Snow Tags

 In addition to the grape tags from yesterday I also made these tags.  There was an organized tag swap at the weekend.  So I made 20 something of one tag and then I swapped them all for different tags.  This was the cute tag I made.  He's so cute!!!  Such a simple snowman but so cute!!! 
There's only 2 pieces to this snowman, a circle and a triangle.  The circle is the 2" circle (I think).  I attached it to my tag that I stamped with the Dots for Days background.  After it was attached to the tag I followed the tag shape and trimmed off any of the circle the hung off.  I hand cut the triangle carrot noses and attached them.  I added some glitter ribbon and bakers twine and gave the snowman a smile to finish him.  I'll have the rest of the tags from the tag swap to share soon!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!