Featured Post

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then ...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Two With Lost Lagoon

 Normally when I'm planning my classes I try not to overlap colors.  Mostly because I only have 1 ink pad of each color (except Memento and Versa Mark--You gotta have extras of those!).  This class however I failed!  Unknowingly to me I planned two cards that both used Lost Lagoon.  I really liked both of them and didn't want to change either so at my class we used a marker to color the trees from the Wonderland set instead of the ink pad :)  It worked out well and both cards were a hit!  I love the black embossing on the vellum!  Such a simple, pretty card!!!
This card was CASED from Pintrest. I wish I could find the link.  I love this giant (and boy is it GIANT!) Thank You from the Another Thank You set.  It fills the card completely!!!  I love the starbursts from the Kinda Eclectic set and of course some splatter from Gorgeous Grunge!  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!  

No comments: