Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Corks And More Corks

 Since this was a Vineyard themed weekend we had lots of projects with corks.  I made all of these prior to the weekend for varies things.  The first is a photo or card holder.  Very simple, a little hot glue some ribbon, a super cute and quick decoration.  The next is a bottle stopper, when you just can finish that wine :)  We used these for the door prize.  Very cute!!! 
 The key chains are probably my favorite.  Again really simple.  I used and eye screw and screwed it in the top of the cork and added a few beads to jazz it up a little.  So quick and easy though! 
Finally, because I had an excessive amount of corks I used some for some Christmas ornaments for some gifts for my friends who also attended the weekend.  Again I just screwed a eye screw in the cork added the ornament.  I have lots of corks left.  I'll probably do more with them for Christmas :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: