Monday, November 2, 2015

Time For Tea


Where did October go?!!!  I'm not really sure, seems like we blinked and it was gone!!  I'll be working like a crazy person this week getting ready for my class this weekend, and craft weekend next weekend!!!  I still have stuff to do for both of them!  But onto today's card.  A friend asked me a couple weeks ago if I could make a tea party invitation.  She sent me some pictures of what she wanted this is what I came up with.  It's really cute and sweet!  Very country/vintage feel to it.  I wasn't sure what stamp sets I would be able to use for a tea party, but then thanks to Paper Pumpkin, I remembered I did have the cutest little tea set from this set of cards :)

The cup is stamped and cut out on Watermelon Wonder cardstock, then I sponged the sides for a little more dimension.  I finished the cup by brushing some of the Wink of Stella glitter pen on my cup.  The card is finished with the Dots for Days Background, doily and some ribbon.  Super cute!!!!  Check back tomorrow, I have a special gift that goes with this card! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: