Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Friday, October 30, 2015

Thankful Pumpkin

 We are on the final card this week, featuring the note cards and this simple layout.  Did you also notice a theme to all the cards???  They're all Thank You or Thankful cards.  I wanted to feature some fun Thank You cards because my upcoming class in just over a week will feature them.  I'm excited about this class!!!  The details on the class are below.  There's still a couple days to sign up :)  While we won't be making this cute pumpkin card the cards we will make will be equally adorable!  
This card is just super cute!!  Probably my favorite!  I love the little pumpkin and the simple greeting!  I used the Sparkly Season stamp set for this card.  What a great gift this would be for a hostess on Thanksgiving, make a set of these cute pumpkin cards, who wouldn't want to receive these?  What about making this pumpkin into a tag then everyone write something they're thankful for on the back, then by the end of dinner you have a whole pumpkin patch of thanks!  Super cute!!!   

Here's all the class details.
November 7, 2015 9:30am St. John's Cathedral 318 Silver SW, Albuquerque
Thankful Card Class
Tis the season to be thankful!  Please join me at this class to make 6 wonderful thank you cards!  These cards will be perfect to send a note of thanks to anyone!  This class is $20 or FREE with a $35 class order.  Last day to register for this class is November 1.   

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: