Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Endless Flower Thanks

 After a couple of pretty masculine cards let's go super girly :)  This card is pretty much a one layer card, the flowers are stamped on the base of the card, of course except the ones popped up on the vellum and white circles.  I used a color that up until a few weeks ago I disliked greatly.  I'm not sure what the sudden turn around is but suddenly Calypso Coral is a keeper!!!  I think until recently I've used it maybe only a handful of times since it came out.....I really didn't like it, but now, I'm not sure what happened--I LOVE IT!!!  So pretty!!! 
This card is very soft, and elegant.  The three flowers on the circle are cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  I also added some rhinestones to them for extra bling.  To 'fill in' some of the extra space I added some Soft Sky flowers.  So pretty!!!  I just love this card!!!!  Check back tomorrow for what I think is my favorite of the 4 cards this week :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: