Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sparkling Season

 Of course I had to make a card that was full of glitter, it wouldn't be a party if none of the cards have glitter!  I saw this card on Pintrest and used it for inspiration.  I love the punched stars and the glitter!  I love the pop of Real Red with the greeting, though I was really unsure about it at first.  I think it's really grown on me.  The gold sleigh is clearly the focus of this card though.  
I used my precision plate to cut out the sleigh and it pops right out, I love the precision plate.  I haven't said too much about it.  Really I haven't used it as much as I have hoped too, busy with other stuff I suppose.  Every time I use it though I'm amazed how well it cuts and how easily the images come out.  It's definately a must have if you have a Big Shot.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: