Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Birthday Candles

 As I was creating this card I realized that you could make a similar card and add a Christmas greeting and this could easily be a Christmas card with Christmas candles.  That's a card for another day.  This was a card that came about from scraps on my desk.  I actually would rather stamp with the scraps on my desk than clean my desk.....anyone else.  It's a form of cleaning, in my opinion a more productive form really :) 
I don't reach for my Regals much, but this card I wanted bold, rich colors so I pulled out Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  I love how those colors look together.  This is a super simple birthday card and I love showing the versatility of the Build a Birthday set. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: