Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Loved Bakers Box

Last night I had so much fun.  My stamping friend Carmelita moved away last year.  I've so missed stamping and crafting with her.  Well she's been in town visiting and I decided that we needed to get all our stamping friends/demonstrators together and have a fun night of catching up with everyone and stamping.  I planned 3 projects for us to make the rest of the night we munched on yummy food and had a great time laughing, talking and hanging out.  I've been trying to remember but I think this is the first time I've used the Bakers Box.....I've had it since June :(   
The box is pretty simple, stamped with the dots background and a simple tag on the front.  This project was quick and simple.  The other 2 were a little more time consuming but so worth it!  Make sure to check back tomorrow and Friday to see them!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: