Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, November 20, 2015

Wine Tag

 Finally the last project I made prior to the weekend.  Michelle asked me as well as her downline to all create a wine tag for everyone.  This is a tag that you can put over the neck of a bottle and give it as a gift.  I just love this one!!! 
I made mine themed for New Years, but we could have done any occasion.  I pulled out my framelits and put Logan to work :)  From the beginning I wanted to add a little chocolate to mine somehow so I created a little box, just big enough to fit 1 Ghirardelli square.  Isn't it the cutest on there!!!!!  If you want to make your own box here's the dimensions:  2 1/4 x 4 3/4 cardstock.  On the 2 1/4 inch side score at 1/4", on the 4 3/4 side score at 2, 2 1/4, 4 1/4, 4 1/2.  Then it's just trimming and assembling.  I used a circle punch on the front to make the candy easier to get out :)
Here's my favorite part of the tag, the brad at the top makes the front swing to the side and there's a fun greeting inside.  Truth be told I found this saying on Pintrest but thought it was sooooooooo cute and there's probably plenty of people out there who can relate :)  But there's also room to write a personal message if you wanted :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: