Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rain Makes The Sunshine Brighter

I have lots of projects to share with you over the next couple of weeks that I made at craft weekend.  I decided to start with my only non-card item.  I do love it!!!!  I started with some DSP (not SU, borrowed from a friend) but it worked so well with this I had to go with it!  I just wrapped it around a canvas.  The umbrella I just hand cut out of the Bohemian DSP.  I used a circle punch to punch the bottom.  Then it was lightly sponged.  The rain drops are from a retired petal punch, but you can also make a similar shape with any circle punch.  I covered the raindrops in some Wink of Stella Glitter---brace yourself----Stampin' Up! will begin selling it in January (December for demos!!!!).  When I found this out I was jumping and singing, I couldn't be more thrilled.  I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!  After the drops were covered in glitter I covered them in Crystal Effects for the shine. 
The letters were all cut out with the Little Letters Framelits and I also added Wink of Stella to the word 'sunshine' to make it sparkle more!!  So pretty!!!  I'm not sure where in my house this will go but I love it!

Don't forget to shop the Online Extravaganza going on right now!  Hurry supplies are limited!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!
 

No comments: