Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Vivid Vases

I know you're probably hoping for a fun sneak peek at some new stuff, and don't worry it's coming I promise!  Next week will be a Christmas treat with sneak peeks of all new stuff coming in the Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogs.  I have a couple other cards to share this week that aren't sneak peeks but really cute cards!!  This one I just love love love love!!!!!!  There's isn't anything about this card that I don't love!  The brick wall embossed background the glimmer paper the flowers.  It's all a keeper!!!!
To make those three vases stand out I water colored them and cut them out.  I attached them with dimensionals and added Crystal Effects over them to make them glossy.  They're so pretty!!!!  I just love them!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!! 

No comments: